Russian citizens do not need a visa. For these countries there is a visa-free entry to Nagorno-Karabakh. Also in Your passport there will be no marks that you visited this country. A passport is not needed.
For citizens of the European Union and NATO member States to visit Nagorno-Karabakh need a visa 3000 AMD per person. Visa can be pre-arranged in Yerevan or Stepanakert during the visit. Time will take 15 minutes
I can book
hotel room for 1 person for 8 nights with Breakfast
hotel room for 2 person for 8 nights with Breakfast
hotel room for 4 person for 8 nights with Breakfast
for younger passengers there is a comfortable child car seat
- Karabakh Shushi fortress
- Gorge Bertus
- The Cathedral Of St. Of Christ The Saviour Ghazanchetsots
- walk around the city Stepanakert
- Mamrot Kar waterfall known popularly as hovanots or Zontik
- Tengri (Chinar, Plane Tree)
Overnight in Goris.
The trip will take approximately 9 hours
- Tatev monastery , travel by cable car to be paid separately
- descend under the Satan’s Bridge and look at the natural warm mineral baths
- Zorats karer
- the waterfall of Jermuk
- a walk in the sanatorium in Jermuk tasting mineral water
On the way you can eat out in the cafe «Forest voices»
Overnight in Jermuk. I recommend to stay in hotel»ANUSH» .
The trip will take approximately 6 hours
The cost of the route by car 3 days
accommodation and meals tour guide — per day.
Accommodation tour guide is not paid if You stay in the recommended hotels.
Included in the price
- Transfer, price per car (1-6 person)
- Excursion service on the route
Prices and tickets
- Garni temple entrance from one person
- cable car Tatev ticket from one person back and forth
- Areni cave ticket per person is
Not included in the price
- Food tourists
- The accommodation of tourists
- Entrance fees to museums, exhibitions