free wifi in the car
Are you planning to make trip through Armenia? Would you like to spend time in interesting way? Would you like to visit unusual places, which are not stated in the standard guide-books? Individual tours through Armenia give you this chance….
Individual excursions around Armenia with unlimited opportunities…
- Programs of these places of interest are developed in reliance on the tourist preferences. Each offer of an expert is the insightful, entertaining, interesting and unforgettable trip. But the tours are not final. If a customer has definite wishes, an experienced guide will make changes or create an individual route through Armenia by personal car. The extra price for English speaking guide per day.
Advantages of rest with the individual guide
This type of tour has a lot of advantages in comparison with the group trips. It includes:
- An opportunity of developing route in reliance on a customer’s preferences and recommendations of the experienced guides, who have perfect knowledge about each corner of the country;
- Rent of the car of any class and capacity;
- Professional recommendations for choosing hotels in accordance with the financial opportunities and customer’s claims;
- Proper language support-personal guide not only knows Russian perfectly, but also can help you in deciding problems in communication with residents, state authorities, sellers;
- Comfortable transfer service-meeting by arrival to the airport, accompanying service at the departure.
If you plan to travel through Armenia, you should visit the most famous sights. These historical objects are Zvarnots, unique fortress Amberd, unusual Noratus, picturesque cave town Khndzoresk. Visiting such beautiful places as Devil Bridge, Tatev monastery, waterfall Jermuk will be also interesting for you. In order to use these unique offers of the individual guide one should only submit entry and confirm the route and the program.
Pay your attention to the weekend tours. They are designed for 3 days and 2 nights. During this time I will show you the most interesting sights of Armenia